E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
10/12/2019 06:39
Sujet du message:
Max Litchfield has set himself a medal t
Répondre            

Max Litchfield has set himself a medal target after qualifying for the Rio Olympics by winning his first British title. DAngelo Russell Jersey . The 21-year-old City of Sheffield swimmer recorded a time of 4:12.05 to clinch the mens 400m individual medley on day three at the British Swimming Championships in Glasgow - which double as Great Britains Olympic trials.That was inside the qualifying standard of 04:12.08 and Litchfield immediately set himself the target of going a few seconds quicker. I have dreamed of this day for years and years, he said afterwards, I always said when I was younger that I would make that Olympic team and that has become a real experience since then.It is a bit weird really but I am really, really happy.I have made the team now and, come Rio, if I get the chance to go there then obviously we can look to make the final and then kick on and get a medal.There is no reason why I cant. 4:08 won the worlds (World Championships) last year so there is no reason why I cant drop another few seconds. Fran Halsall was disappointed despite winning the Womens 50m Freestyle There were mixed feelings, however, for several other title winners who failed to meet the Rio qualifying times, including Fran Halsall and Aimee Wilmott.Halsall stormed to the 50m freestyle title in 24.48 but was shy of the qualifying time of 24.37.The 26-year-old Loughborough University swimmer said: Trials are hard for me, it is me against myself.I have been doing really well, training has been going well and to come here and only swim that time is quite disappointing. Aimee Willmott is all smiles after winning the Womens 200m Butterfly Wilmott, the 23-year-old from Middlesbrough who competed at the 2012 Olympics, won the Womens Open 200m butterfly with a time of 2:08.82, outside the Rio qualifying time of 02.06.51.Jazz Carlin won the womens 800m freestyle in 08:27.49 but was more than four seconds outside the Rio benchmark.The Welsh swimmer, who won 200m freestyle gold on Monday and will race again in the 400m later in the week, said: It is difficult. I want to be at my best and get on that Olympic team.It has been a bit of a tussle for a couple of weeks. I have really put a lot of pressure on myself to not miss out on the Olympics, four years ago it was heart-breaking for me.Duncan Scott shocked himself when he won British gold for the first time in the Mens Open 100m freestyle, breaking a Scottish record he had broken earlier in the qualifiers.Scott finished ahead of Englishman Ben Proud in the final in a time of 48.66, albeit outside the Olympic qualifying time of 48.16.It was a shock to me. But Im absolutely delighted, the 18-year-old University of Stirling swimmer said.Its my first full year at Stirling and its showing. Its a great facility and a great place to train. Vince Carter Jersey . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. George Johnson Jersey .J. -- All those records, all for naught. https://www.cheapnetsonline.com/465g-darwin-cook-jersey-nets.html . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Kansas City Royals have traded infielder/outfielder Jimmy Paredes to the Baltimore Orioles in exchange for cash considerations. The 25-year-old Paredes was designated for assignment on July 16, when the Royals acquired right-handed pitcher Jason Frasor. Paredes joiined Kansas City on Feb. Spencer Dinwiddie Jersey. 17,claimed off waivers from the Orioles. He played in nine games for the Royals this season, with two hits in 10 at-bats along with two steals and three runs scored. The switch-hitter was batting .305 with five homers and 36 RBI at Triple-A Omaha. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"