E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
10/12/2019 06:43
Sujet du message:
Arsene Wenger has refused to be drawn on
Répondre            

Arsene Wenger has refused to be drawn on reports he was offered the England managers job. Steve Reed Jersey . Press speculation on Friday claimed the Arsenal boss was the Football Associations first choice to replace Roy Hodgson following a disappointing Euro 2016 campaign.But Sam Allardyce was installed on two-year deal later in the day and Wenger has pledged his full backing to the former Sunderland manager. Speaking to the assembled media after Arsenals 1-1 friendly draw with Lens, the Frenchman said: I wouldnt like to talk about the talks the FA had. He has my full support... no matter who manages England would have my full support. It is my second country and I was at every game (during the Euros). Arsene Wenger on Sam Allardyce I always say I respect my contracts and that is what I do. Look, you now want to be behind the guy who is now in charge. You dont want to talk to me about the England managers job as that would be unfair.And Wenger, who has one year remaining on his contract at the Emirates, insists the new boss of his second country can count on his full support. Sam Allardyce hopes to make supporters proud of the England team Sam has wanted the job for a long time and was in contention for it when Steve McClaren got it, he added. He has big experience and I wish him well.He has the capacity to get the best out of his teams. They are always difficult to beat as they are always well organised. He has my full support... no matter who manages England would have my full support. It is my second country and I was at every game (during the Euros). And Wenger, who now takes his side to the United States for two friendlies over the next week, believes Allardyces experience over a number of years in the game will prove invaluable for England.It is always an honour to manage a country and I have said in the past many times that it is more comfortable for a guy from the country to manage the national team as he represents the character of the country.England had a young team at the European Championship and in two years, if they stay together, they have a better chance (World Cup). They needed that experience to help them get a better position in Russia.Watch MLS All-Stars v Arsenal live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 00.50am on Friday. Also See: Allardyce handed top job Ten things about Big Sam Who will Allardyce play? Jamie Redknapp on Allardyce Chris Iannetta Jersey . Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper. Pedro Castellano Jersey . -- Derek Jeter spoke for 25 minutes, 44 seconds and answered 26 questions about his decision to retire at the end of this season. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/ . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The Chicago Bears took advantage of early mistakes by the sloppy New York Jets. Then they had to hold their breath before hanging on for a 27-19 victory Monday night. Jay Cutler threw two touchdown passes to Martellus Bennett and Ryan Mundy returned an interception 45 yards for a score. Cutler finished 23 of 38 for 225 yards and Alshon Jeffery caught eight passes for 105 yards for the Bears, who got a 45-yard field goal from Robbie Gould to make it an eight-point game with 3:10 remaining. The Jets (1-2) had one last opportunity to tie, getting into Bears territory on Geno Smiths 51-yard pass to Greg Salas. But Jeremy Kerley was out of bounds when he caught Smiths desperation fourth-down heave from the Bears 9. Cutler took a knee three times to seal the victory for the Bears (2-1). "Right now I feel Im very intelligent on the field," said Bennett, now in his seventh NFL season. "The game is getting a lot easier. I know the offence better. I know what Jay wants." Smith was 26 of 43 for 316 yards and a touchdown with two interceptions -- and nearly had a few others. Kerley finished with seven catches for 81 yards, and almost came up with a diving grab off a tipped pass in the end zone on the final drive. "There were some plays you wish you could have back," Jets coach Rex Ryan said. The Jets lost wide receiver Eric Decker in the first half to a hamstring injury after he was questionable for the game with tightness in the hamstring. The Bears went up 14-0 just over 5 minutes into the game. On New Yorks second play from scrimmage, Smith didnt see Mundy lurking in the flat as he floated a screen pass to Chris Johnson. Mundy stepped in front of the toss and ran untouched into the end zone for a 45-yard score. It was the sixth-year veterans third career interception, and first score. After the Jets stopped the Bears on three plays on their first offensive series, rookie Jalen Saunders dropped Patrick ODonnells punt at his 40 and it was recovered by Ahmad Dixon. Cutler threw deep down the right sideline to Jeffery one play later, and cornerback Darrin Walls was called for pass interference to put the ball at the Jets 7. Three plays later, Cutler rolled right and found Bennett in the back of the end zone to make it 14-0 -- and get the MetLife Stadium crowd booing. Colorado Rockies Store. "There is a little lack of respect for me as a tight end," Bennett said. "Its kind of like a chip on my shoulder. They never really mention me." The Jets got on the scoreboard on their next possession, capping an 11-play, 55-drive with Nick Folks 43-yard field goal. Chicago answered with a 15-play, 79-yard drive helped by cornerback Antonio Allens holding penalty on a third-down incompletion by Cutler. Goulds 24-yard field goal gave the Bears a 17-3 lead 66 seconds into the second quarter. The Jets got their next series off to a good start with a 43-yard completion to rookie tight end Jace Amaro, but they stalled in the red zone again, settling for a 28-yard field goal. New York got closer with a 77-yard drive on which Kerley accounted for 51 -- including a 19-yard touchdown that cut the deficit 17-13. A video review reversed a call late in the half on which the Jets might have taken the lead. Cutler was sacked by David Harris and lost the ball, but was declared down by contact. A review showed Cutler had fumbled, but Demario Davis return to the end zone was negated because the whistle had blown. The Jets then went three-and-out. Chicago opened the second half aggressively, marching 80 yards on six plays and capping the drive with Bennetts 13-yard touchdown catch to make it 24-13. The Bears nearly had a 12-yard TD by Marshall, but it was wiped out by an illegal hands to the face penalty on left guard Michael Ola, who started for the injured Matt Slauson. The Jets also blew a possible scoring drive when Smith was intercepted by rookie Kyle Fuller on a poorly thrown pass to David Nelson in the end zone on first-and-10 from the Bears 18. "You cant force it in that situation," Ryan said. "You learn from it." Folks 22-yard field goal late in the third quarter made it 24-16. His 42-yarder with 9:52 remaining got the Jets within five points. NOTES: Bears fullback Tony Fiammetta injured a hamstring and safety Chris Conte hurt his left shoulder. Neither returned. ... Mundy also sat out portions of the game with a shoulder injury. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"