E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
10/12/2019 06:48
Sujet du message:
nighht out in Dublin ahead of the Satur
Répondre            

HOMESTEAD, Fla. Air Max 720 Uomo Saldi . - Jeff Gordon did his best to shake off the disappointment over his elimination from the championship field by winning the pole for Sundays season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Gordon turned a lap at 180.747 mph in Friday qualifying to earn the top starting spot for a race that became meaningless to his season after he crossed the finish line last week at Phoenix. Gordon finished second and was in the field of four drivers for the championship race, but he was knocked out seconds later by Ryan Newman.Using an aggressive pass of Kyle Larson coming out of the final turn, Newman picked up the one position he needed to knock Gordon from the championship race by one point.Now Gordon will race only for the trophy on Sunday, while Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano and Ryan Newman will compete for the title.It hit me hard when I crossed the line at Phoenix. I think I was just really in disbelief for a good 24 hours that we did everything so right and didnt make it, Gordon said. That disappointment was definitely there throughout the week. I think even if we win this race on Sunday, thats only going to make it hurt a little bit more in some ways because we could have won the championship if we were here.Gordon, a four-time winner this season and the points leader for most of the year, was seeking his fifth championship. Now hes just trying to close out the season on a high note for his Hendrick Motorsports team.The first step was winning the 200th pole for the Hendrick organization. Kurt Busch qualified second and was followed by Matt Kenseth and Brad Keselowski.I think the way were looking at this weekend is we want to finish this season on the best note possible, Gordon said. Its been a tremendous season for us. Im disappointed were not in this thing for the championship, but thats not going to stop us from trying to win the pole and win the race.Harvick will lead the title contenders Sunday by starting fifth. Hamlin will start eighth and Logano is in the 12th slot. Newman was the worst qualifier at 21st.Harvick continued his needling of Logano, the youngest driver in the championship field. It began at Wednesday nights contenders event when he deliberately tried to rattle Logano, and carried over into Friday when he was told to wait off to the side while Logano and Hamlin were participating in a news conference.Im going up here anyway, he said as strolled onto the stage. Going to sit right here next to my buddy.Logano grinned, patted Harvick on the back, and said: Whats up, buddy?Hamlin then stood as if he was going to leave, Alright, Ill let you two have at it, he joked.The champion will be the highest-finishing driver among the four on Sunday, and it will be the first Cup title for the winner.Hamlin, the defending race winner, said his car feels as good as the Toyota he drove to victory last season.Last year, I knew we were going to win the race. I knew in practice we were going to win the race, Hamlin said, and my car feels equally as good this time around.But Harvick was also confident — just not prepared to talk as tough as Hamlin.I think theres just too many things, way too much to live up to, to make those kind of comments, he said. You want to try to prepare yourself for the races as best you can. Hopefully, you make the right adjustments going into the race, and regardless of how our car is in practice, well all wonder if we made the right decisions.As the lowest-qualifying driver, Newman seemed to recognize hell have his work cut out for him Sunday.Its going to be a crazy race, Newman said. Its going to be some really crazy restarts, but I dont think your starting position defines whos going to finish there. Air Force 1 Scontate . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Air Max 97 Uomo Outlet . The Blue Jays lost to the New York Yankees 3-1 Tuesday night, their seventh defeat in 10 games. Rasmus was put on the 15-day DL on May 15 because of a sore right hamstring. Hes hitting .222 with nine home runs and 19 RBIs. http://www.outletscarpesaldi.it/air-max-90-prezzo-basso.html . Alina Fodorova of Ukraine took third place. Broersen based her gold-medal performance on great high jumping, and finished with 4,830 points, while Theisen-Eaton, from Humboldt, Sask., set a national record of 4,768.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Australia centre Tevita Kuridrani has been banned for five weeks following his sending-off for a tip tackle against Ireland, ruling him out of the teams final two matches of its end-of-year European tour. That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a nighht out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. Air Max 90 Saldi. . The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov. 30. Kuridrani was given a straight red card in the 72nd minute for the dangerous tackle on Ireland flanker Peter OMahony. He is free to play again on Feb. 17, but has the right to appeal. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"