E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
11/12/2019 06:35
Sujet du message:
helped it build a 37-25 lead in the sec
Répondre            

ST. Detroit Pistons Pro Shop . JOHNS, N.L. -- Michael Hutchinson was relieved to say the first impression he left on IceCaps fans was a good one. Hutchinson made 26 saves in his debut as a starter on home ice to carry the St. Johns IceCaps to a 2-0 win over the Manchester Monarchs on Monday night in American Hockey League action. "I dont think you can picture a better start," he said. "A shutout is nice, but the biggest thing is just getting the win and helping the team move up in the standings ... "I just went out there and played the best I could and gave the team a chance to win the game." IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge said he knew what to expect from Hutchinson. "Im not surprised, Ive seen him play in Providence in previous years," McCambridge said. "He was outstanding. He gave us a chance to win the game and he made the saves look easy." Blair Riley and Andrew Gordon scored for the IceCaps (21-16-3). The IceCaps opened the scoring 13:23 into the first period, when Riley carried the puck around the net, circled out front and ripped a wrist shot top corner from the slot. Gordon scored off a rebound from a Will ONeill slapshot 14:06 into the third period, after Jean-Francois Berube was caught out of position after doing well to make the first save. McCambridge was happy with how his team upped the tempo. "I like the way we were able to play a competitive game and an intelligent three periods," he said. "We played a physical style that allowed us chances to get momentum in the game." Berube finished with 25 saves for the Monarchs (26-12-6). Pistons Jerseys China . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. Stitched Pistons Jerseys . On Wednesday, Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas hit back. In a passionate defence of himself and the London clubs medical staff, the Portuguese coach rebuked the "incompetent people" who have attacked Tottenham for allowing Lloris to continue playing after being briefly knocked unconscious against Everton on Sunday. https://www.cheappistonsonline.com/ . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years.Atlanta, GA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jeff Teague and DeMarre Carroll led a third- quarter onslaught on Wednesday night to help the Atlanta Hawks match their longest winning streak in franchise history. Teague finished with 17 points and 11 assists, while Carroll added 17 points and four steals as the Hawks routed the struggling Indiana Pacers 110-91 for their 14th consecutive win. The Hawks outscored Indiana 36-23 in the third to create an insurmountable advantage heading into the fourth. They shot 66.7 percent (14-of-21) from the floor in the period and knocked down 6-of-9 attempts from beyond the arc. Teague and Carroll netted 10 points apiece during the frame. Atlantas current 14-game run tied the 1993-94 Hawks for the longest winning streak in franchise history. Al Horford posted 14 points, seven rebounds and five assists and Paul Millsap supplied 12 points and nine boards for the Hawks, who had six players reach double figures in scoring. C.J. Miles poured in 18 points off the bench to lead Indiana, which has dropped six consecutive contests. The Hawks already held a 52-43 advantage early in the third quarrter before erupting on an 18-4 run to put the game out of reach. Detroit Pistons Shirts. . Teague netted all 10 of his third-quarter points during the surge, including a 3-pointer, a three- point play and a layup to cap it and stake Atlanta to a healthy 70-47 cushion at the 7:48 mark. The Hawks were up by as many as 27 in the period before taking an 88-64 margin into the fourth, where they cruised to the easy victory. Earlier, Kyle Korver and Carroll knocked down 3s as Atlanta raced out to a 12-4 start. Miles scored the last eight points for Indiana to close the opening frame, helping to get the Pacers within 25-21 following a quarter of play. An 11-2 Atlanta swing helped it build a 37-25 lead in the second before the Hawks headed into the locker room with a 52-41 spread. Game Notes The Hawks improved to 3-0 against the Pacers this season, winning each game by double digits ... Wednesday was the second game of a season-high seven-game homestand for Atlanta ... Indiana has dropped five straight games on the road ... Pero Antic was 3-of-5 on 3s and provided 12 points for Atlanta. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"