E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
12/12/2019 06:39
Sujet du message:
Everton ended Chelseas hopes of silverwa
Répondre            

Everton ended Chelseas hopes of silverware this season after knocking them out of the FA Cup in a hotly-contested quarter-final at Goodison Park. Lenny Dykstra Jersey . Romelu Lukaku did the damage against his former club, breaking the deadlock on Saturday night with a stunning individual strike before putting the tie beyond Chelsea with a second in a frantic final 13 minutes, which also saw Diego Costa and Gareth Barry sent off.So, from Lukaku haunting his former employers to Chelseas season reaching an abrupt end, we ponder five talking points from the game... Lukaku haunts Chelsea Romelu Lukaku celebrates after opening the scoring When Chelsea decided to sell Lukaku - a player who had made just 15 Blues appearances - to Everton in 2014 for £28m, many questioned their reasoning.However, after an inconsistent debut season at Goodison Park, at the end of which Chelsea won a fourth Premier League title, their decision appeared justified.Diego Costa scored with consummate ease last term as Chelsea cantered to the title, but fast forward 12 months and things are very different.Lukakus prolific form this term has coincided with Chelseas capitulation, and their former player dealt the fatal, and arguably most painful, blow to their season with the two match-winning goals on Saturday.His first goal showed exactly how far he has progressed since the Stamford Bridge shackles were let loose.Sumptuous control, strength, pace and agility were all on display as he sent Everton on their way to Wembley in stunning fashion, leaving a trail of smarting Chelsea players lying in his wake.Costa up to old tricks Costa was involved in a number of bust-ups at Goodison Park In recent weeks, weve been treated to Diego Costa at his brilliant best - intensity, directness and, importantly for Chelsea, goals. He treads a fine line when he takes to the field but several incidents at Goodison suggest he crossed that line.The Spaniard reverted back to his old petulant self after being on the receiving end of a painful looking challenge from Gareth Barry on eight minutes.He sought retribution immediately, colliding with the Toffees midfielder to earn his first booking of the game. As referee Michael Oliver brandished the card, Costa spat on the ground near to the official. Costa in bite controversy Diego Costa could face retrospective action after appearing to try and bite Evertons Gareth Barry. He couldnt get the chip off his shoulder, as the rest of his first half was strewn with theatrical appeals for free-kicks and confrontations with opposition players. The half-time break momentarily calmed Costa down, with the striker coming close to breaking the deadlock when his low effort from an acute angle flashed across the face of goal.But things reared to a head once the visitors slipped two goals behind, with Barry in the firing line again. Costa was issued a second yellow for appearing to throw his head towards Barry, who refreshingly did not react, before motioning to bite him on his neck.Costa was extremely unhappy after a challenge from Barry. He has got to control his temper, Peter Taylor, who covered the game on Sky Sports News HQ said.He went in with his chest first, then his face and it looked as though he was thinking about biting him. You cannot be clear if he did bite him, his lips were on his neck... but its not clear. Barry later denied Costa had bitten him.Money well spent? Everton major investor Farhad Moshiri (L) and chairman Bill Kenwright (R) on Saturday Evertons new majority shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, attended his first game at Goodison Park after the Premier League approved his 49.9% share purchase earlier this week - and, on early indication, it looks like money well spent.The British-Iranian investor was on hand to oversee his new side seal their place in a lucrative semi-final at Wembley, and move to within one win of a reappearance in the showpiece final.Hell have no doubt enjoyed the Toffees ability to go toe-to-toe with the champions in a feisty, ill-tempered encounter.Evertons hopes of growing as a club will boil down to their ability to fight on the pitch as well as off it.Saturdays victory proved they can mix it with the best. Could the collaboration with their new shareholder see them do so more consistently?Chelseas dismal season ends Diego Costa walks off the pitch past Guus Hiddink after his red card Hiddinks first spell at Chelsea ended with an FA Cup triumph over Everton in 2009. Seven years on, and despite having nine league games remaining, defeat at Goodison effectively ends their disappointing campaign.As he did in his first spell at Stamford Bridge, the Dutchman has clearly steadied the ship following his second appointment as interim manager.Defeat at home to Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League in midweek saw the Blues hopes of silverware rest in the FA Cup, but they were unable to keep such aspirations alive.The reverse on Merseyside saw the Blues eliminated in the quarter-final for the first time since 2007/08, when Barnsley knocked them out en route to the semi-finals, as Hiddink suffered his first defeat in the competition.If they havent already, thoughts will now turn to next season, a season where Chelsea, at present, will have to do without Hiddink, John Terry, European football and any trophies in the cabinet.Martinez answering critics in cup Roberto Martinez responded to recent criticism with another FA Cup clean sheet Roberto Martinezs open and expansive brand of football, when carried out correctly, produces moments like those witnessed on Saturday.Scintillating attacking football was served up at Goodison in front of a raucous crowd who demanded such a performance after their defeat to West Ham last week. Few, if any, would have been disappointed. Evertons cup campaign is in stark contrast to their form in the league - the Toffees are yet to concede a single goal in the FA Cup this season.Martinez even had the luxury of leaving John Stones on the bench until late on as Chelsea were kept at arms length.While Saturdays victory will have been welcomed, the 26 league goals conceded at Goodison continues to rile supporters, with Martinez in the firing line. Hell be hoping that defensive surety can be transferred to the Premier League. Also See: Lukaku double ousts United FA Cup news Fixtures Score Centre Tim Keefe Jersey . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall. Jimmie Wilson Jersey . "I had a pretty good year," the soft-spoken Granberg told TSN.ca with a grin from the teams annual rookie tournament in London. A fourth-round selection in 2010, Granberg is worth keeping an eye on with NHL training camps rolling around in less than a week. The six-foot-two, 200-pound defender may not possess the wow-inspiring theatrics of fellow prospect Morgan Rielly, but nonetheless has a chance to contribute with the Leafs when all is said and done this season. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/147n-bobby-abreu-jersey-phillies.html . -- Ryan Millers debut for the St.CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland carded a course-record 7-under-par 64 while crowd favourite Rory McIlroy finished 10 shots behind in the first round of the Irish Open on Thursday. Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. It added up to a record on a course made over since the last Irish Open at Fota Island in 2002. The Finn, a three-time winner on tour, wasnt surprised at the fifth course record in his career. "I lost out in a playoff to Sergio (Garcia) in the Qatar Masters this year, and recently in the Nordea Masters I felt my game was good despite finishing 32nd, which is still a mystery how I finished 32nd that week as I was hitting my best shots of the week there," Ilonen said. "Maybe the good golf is there but then we still haave a long way to go. Ed Delahanty Jersey. ." Tied for second on 5 under were Germanys Marcel Siem and the Swedish pair of Robert Karlsson and Magnus Carlsson. McIlroy hit just eight of the 14 fairways and took 30 putts in a round of 3-over 74. Hes in a lowly share of 125th place in the 156-player field. "Ive still got a little bit of jet lag, for sure, coming from the U.S. Open," he said. "I wasnt able to do much the Monday, Tuesday, because the clubs didnt arrive until yesterday, as well, so that was a little bit frustrating more than anything else. "But I did a really good practice session on the range last night after the pro-am, and was feeling good going out this morning. However, I just couldnt really put it together as I was very sloppy with the scoring clubs, wedges, the short game, the putting. All that was just a little off. "Hopefully, that is my poor round for the week." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"