E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
13/12/2019 06:38
Sujet du message:
Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. [url=https://ww
Répondre            

Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Sports Jerseys .com) - Georges Niang poured in 23 points and grabbed eight rebounds, leading 15th-ranked Iowa State to an 83-66 victory over TCU on Saturday at Hilton Coliseum. Monte Morris contributed 16 points and six assists for the Cyclones (16-4, 6-2 Big 12), who were coming off a three-point win on Monday against Texas and extended their home winning streak to 19 consecutive games. Bryce Dejean-Jones also scored 16 points and Dustin Hogue added 12 in the victory. Each of the Cyclones first seven conference games had been decided by single digits, but Iowa State used a couple of second-half runs to make it a laugher after leading by only two at halftime. Niang scored 17 points after the intermission. Trey Zeigler scored 14 points for TCU (14-7, 1-7), which has lost four in a row. The Horned Frogs were 13-0 before conference play began in January. Kyan Anderson, TCUs leading scorer at 13.9 points per game, made just 3-of-13 shots and finished with eight points. Iowa State ran off nine straight points to turn a two-point deficit into a 16-9 lead seven minutes into the contest, but TCU answered with eight in a row to move back in front. It stayed close through the end of the half, as the Cyclones led by as many as five at 33-28 before a Zeigler layup and Brandon Parrish three pulled the Horned Frogs even in the final minute. Morris, though, put Iowa State back on top with a layup just before the halftime buzzer and the Cyclones started the second half with a 10-2 run. Niang and Hogue each scored four during the early burst, giving Iowa State a 45-35 advantage. Five quick points cut the TCU deficit in half and the Horned Frogs were still down five at 52-47 before Iowa State put it away with a 14-4 run. Niang, Morris and Dejean-Jones each scored four during the spurt, with two free throws by Dejean-Jones giving the Cyclones a 66-51 cushion with 6:41 remaining. The Horned Frogs never threatened again and suffered their fifth straight loss to the Cyclones. Iowa State shot a blistering 63 percent in the second half and finished at 56.4 percent for the contest, while also dominating the boards with a 44-30 advantage. The Cyclones will head to Kansas on Monday to battle the Jayhawks, who lead the Big 12 with a 7-1 mark. Kansas lone conference loss came at Iowa State on Jan. 17. Game Notes Morris finished 7-of-9 from the field and Dejean-Jones missed just one of his six shots ... Iowa State was 16-of-20 from the free throw line, while TCU made just 1-of-8 at the stripe ... Parrish and Chris Washburn each scored 11 points for the Horned Frogs ... Niang now has 1,293 career points, surpassing Loren Meyer (1,280) for 19th on Iowa States all-time list ... The Cyclones have won 12 straight at home against Big 12 opponents ... Iowa State is 5-0 against TCU since the Horned Frogs joined the Big 12. Sports Jerseys From China . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. Clearance Sports Jerseys . UCI President Brian Cookson said Wednesday the commission will investigate allegations "that the UCI has been involved in wrongdoing in the past -- allegations which have done so much to hurt the credibility of the UCI and our sport. https://www.discountsportsjerseyscheap.com/ . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night.CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Alex Rodriguez took his first small steps back to the Bronx and understands hes got a long, long way to go to contribute to the New York Yankees. Rodriguez played his first game since a miserable October and went hitless in two at-bats for the Charleston Riverdogs on Tuesday night. He grounded into a double play his first time up then struck out looking against 23-year-old Williams Perez to end the third before being removed from the game. It was Rodriguezs first game since undergoing left hip surgery in January. "For me, its just a great blessing to be back out there," he said. "Its been a long fight, a hard climb and I was just pretty excited to get a couple of at-bats and get in the mix." Make no mistake, though, Rodriguez is far from the form that won him three AL MVP awards and led the Yankees to their last World Series title in 2009. He couldnt make the play when Rome centre fielder Kyle Wren bunted on the games first pitch and appeared out of synch on his strikeout. "Timing is the least of my concerns, its really about the overall body," he said. "Getting the body in shape, getting your legs under you." And thats still a work in progress. Rodriguez, who will turn 38 on July 27, said earlier hed likely need all 20 days of rehab games allowed to prepare for a big league return. This, though, was a major step in that journey. "Im just happy to be back playing," he said. "I feel like a kid again." Rodriguez was tested quickly when Wren, the son of Atlanta Braves general manager Frank Wren, laid down a sweet bunt and beat the throw. Wren talked with his brother, Colby, on Monday night when he learned hed go against Rodriguez. "Maybe its something 10 or 15 years down the road I can tell my kids about that I played on the same field for three innings with one of the greatest players of all time and the first inning I bunted and got a hit off him," Wren said. "Thats what I was thinking." Rodriguez was focused on the bigger picture. He said a benchmark would come tomorrow morning when he sees how his body feels after this game. Rodriguez still planned to play Wednesday night before working out on Thursday. "Look, I am as curious as you guys are to see how I am going to react. Its been a whhile since I was in competition," he said before the game. Cheap Sports Jerseys. Rome shortstop Jose Peraza also bunted down the third base line in the second inning, but Rodriguez was too far back to make a play. The RiverDogs finished a 4-2 victory over Rome about 90 minutes after Rodriguez left the game. A-Rod has been working out at the Yankees minor league complex in Tampa, Fla., since May. He looked healthy and enthusiastic to begin his season. His swing in the batting cage was the same simple flick thats helped him to 647 career home runs. He took grounders at third next to Yankees teammate Eduardo Nunez, whos recovering from a left oblique strain. Nunez played shortstop and went 2 for 3. Nunez was winded as he sat in front of his locker. He played four innings before coming out. "The oblique is OK. The timing is coming. Itll be a couple more games," he said. Rodriguez and Nunez enjoyed lunch Tuesday before arriving at the ballpark. "Its my first time" in South Carolina, Rodriguez said. "Great Southern hospitality so far." Players from the RiverDogs and the Rome Braves lined the dugouts to watch Rodriguez work. Its the third straight season Rodriguez has spent time in the minors coming back from injuries, and he would not comment about Major League Baseballs investigation into the now-closed Biogenesis of America anti-aging clinic. Rodriguez looked smooth in the field during warm-ups, grabbing everything hit his way. His throws to first were strong and on target. When he was done with grounders, Rodriguez signed autographs for fans gathered next to the RiverDogs dugout. "Good luck to you, Alex," said Charleston resident Blanche Lloyd after getting a signed baseball. There were 8,255 who turned out at Riley Park, less than 200 from the record attendance of 8,426 set on opening night 2007. Rodriguez and Nunez were in Charleston with Pat Roessler, the Yankees director of player development based in Tampa. A-Rod hopes he can start having a positive impact on the Yankees after last years disappointing season and his benching during the AL championship series. "Ive got to tell you," Rodriguez said. "Im really, really excited. This probably has to be the hardest injury Ive tried to overcome. It has to be the longest." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"