E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
14/12/2019 07:08
Sujet du message:
CHICAGO - Carlos Beltran will take swing
Répondre            

CHICAGO - Carlos Beltran will take swings early next week before the New York Yankees decide if the right fielder needs surgery on his right elbow, manager Joe Girardi said. Air Max 90 Scontate . The eight-time All-Star got a second opinion Tuesday from Dr. James Andrews after having a second cortisone shot to ease pain from a bone spur. Girardi said the veteran will take some dry swings or hit off a tee Monday and again Tuesday, assuming theres no pain. From there, he would continue to work his way back. If he experiences pain, Girardi said the next step would likely be surgery that would keep him out eight to 10 weeks. "Does he feel that he can take his A swing?" the manager said. "You dont want him going out there if hes taking a B or C swing. Thats not going to help us." He said the Yankees have enough outfielders to "work around" any defensive shortcomings brought on by the injury. The 37-year-old Beltran was hitting .240 with five homers and 15 RBIs in his first season with the Yankees before being placed on the 15-day disabled list last week. Beltran isnt the only prominent Yankees player to meet with Andrews lately. Pitcher CC Sabathia was examined by him last week and had his injured right knee drained last week. He also received a cortisone and stem cell injection Thursday to treat a degenerative cartilage condition, and the team confirmed Monday that the left-hander will remain sidelined through at least the end of June if not longer. If the procedure doesnt work, Girardi isnt sure what the next step would be. "I think youre a long way from that," he said. "You gotta give him six weeks to try to rehab it, get it right. If not, its something well have to talk about with our doctors." Girardi said Sabathia will have to make some rehab starts before returning. New York also is missing injured starters Ivan Nova and Michael Pineda, forcing the Yankees to go with a makeshift rotation that includes Vidal Nuno, David Phelps and rookie Chase Whitley. Air Max 270 Scontate . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. Vapormax Scontate .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. http://www.outletscarpesaldi.it/air-force-1-prezzo-basso/scontate-air-force-1-07.html . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Phoenix Coyotes captain Shane Doan has been cleared to return after a bout with Rocky Mountain Fever and could play this weekend. Out since Dec. 4, Doan made a slow recovery, but has been skating with the team and hopes to play against Philadelphia on Saturday night. "I think my energy level is high," Doan said Friday. "Obviously, its the first game and with everything kind went on the past month, well see how the energy level is. Hopefully, itll be good, but Im not worried about that because Ive done everything I can to feel good and be ready to go." Doctors were unsure of what was causing Doans flu-like symptoms when he first fell ill. He slowly started to improve by taking antibiotics and doctors determined he had Rocky Mountain Fever, a bacterial disease that affects the lining of blood cells and is often contracted by ticks. Doan steadily increased his activities, first away from the ice, and joined hiss team in practice this week. Yeezy Boost 380 Scontate. The Coyotes had targeted Doans return for next week, but hes looked so good -- not to mention anxious to play -- that theres a good chance hell play against the Flyers. "The way he looks out there and hes got the green light from the doctors, I would think that it would be hard to keep him out of the game tomorrow night," Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. Doan got off to one of the best starts of his career this season, scoring 12 goals and adding 11 assists in 27 games. The Coyotes have been uneven in 12 games without their captain, going 4-3-5 while missing his presence on the ice as several other players have missed games with injuries or illnesses. "Weve been in so many tight games and its tough to watch when youre in tight games and want to help out," Doan said. "Guys are battling and doing everything they can to find ways to win, and you want to help out." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"