E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
14/12/2019 07:34
Sujet du message:
CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers coaching sear
Répondre            

CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers coaching search is progressing -- and aging. Vegas Golden Knights Store . For the second straight day, the team met with a Los Angeles Clippers assistant about its head coaching job. Alvin Gentry is the third known candidate to interview this week with the Cavs, who this month fired Mike Brown for the second time. Cleveland executives met Tuesday with Chicago assistant Adrian Griffin, and the Cavs interviewed Clippers assistant Tyronn Lue on Thursday. Both the 39-year-old Griffin and 37-year-old Lue represent the new breed of NBA coaches: young, former players who are highly regarded but lack head-coaching experience. On Saturday, the Cavs are to meet with former Memphis coach Lionel Hollins. Like Gentry, the 60-year-old Hollins has an extensive head coaching resume and now the Cavs must decide whether to go with an unproven candidate or one who has been through the grind. Gentry, 59, could be considered a favourite because of his background with new Cavs general manager David Griffin. They worked together in Phoenix and have remained close. Griffin has said he wants to find a coach who is more offensive-minded than Brown, who improved Cleveland substantially last season but failed to develop the teams offence. Gentry is also reportedly a candidate for the Lakers opening. Its unclear if David Griffin will expand his search to find Clevelands third coach in three years. The Cavs initially dipped into the college ranks to gauge interest in high-profile coaches like Kentuckys John Calipari and Floridas Billy Donovan, and they may circle back if theyre not sold on any of the four candidates brought in this week. Gentry went 335-370 during stints with Miami, the Clippers, Detroit and Suns. He spent last season -- along with Lue -- on Doc Rivers staff. Hollins guided Memphis to a 56-26 record in 2012-13, but the club decided not to renew his contract despite him leading the Grizzlies to the Western Conference finals for the first time. He won an NBA title as a player with Portland in 1977 and had been with the Memphis franchise since 1999, when the team was in Vancouver and he became interim coach after Brian Hill was fired. Hollins is 214-201 overall and 18-17 in the playoffs. His departure in Memphis has been followed with upheaval in the front office. David Griffin understands the Cavs job could be a tough sell, given the team has changed coaches in each of the past two offseasons. However, Clevelands opening recently became more appealing when the Cavs won the draft lottery for the second consecutive year and will have the No. 1 overall pick for the third time in four years. The Cavs have a young, talented roster and salary-cap space. And owner Dan Gilbert is determined to move his club back among the leagues elite. He just needs someone to lead it -- young or old. Golden Knights Jerseys 2020 . -- Adam Tambellini scored three times and set up one more as the Calgary Hitmen won their sixth in a row by crushing the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League play. Vegas Golden Knights Gear . The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 19, and sits at 53-24 on the season. Now Schultz is ready for more action. https://www.cheapgoldenknights.com/ .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record.AMES, Iowa -- With about 9 minutes left in Iowa States game with TCU, Georges Niang of the Cyclones caught teammate Melvin Ejim looking up at the giant scoreboard that hangs over the centre of the court. "Im like, whats he looking at?" Niang said. "I looked up and he had 35 (points) and I was like, holy smoke, this could be a crazy night." That it was. Ejim scored a Big 12-record 48 points, making 20 of 24 shots, and grabbed a career-high 18 rebounds to lead No. 16 Iowa State past TCU 84-69 on Saturday, keeping the Horned Frogs winless in the conference. Ejim had two 3-pointers and six dunks during his big game, one on a spectacular fast-break lob from DeAndre Kane that gave the Cyclones (18-4, 6-4 Big 12) a 67-52 lead and effectively put the game out of reach. "It was teamwork," Ejim said. "These guys just did a great job finding me in transition and getting me the ball in places where I could score. They made really selfless plays. We were just giving up the ball and luckily, I was on the receiving end." A 6-foot-6 senior, Ejim scored 20 straight Iowa State points during one stretch in the second half and easily notched his 30th career double-double. He padded his lead in the Big 12 scoring race with a performance that topped the previous conference record of 44 points by Kansas States Denis Clemente in 2009 and the Wildcats Michael Beasley in 2008. His previous high had been 23 points against Oklahoma last season. Iowa States school record is 54 by Lafester Rhodes in an overtime victory over Iowa in 1987. Iowa State coach Fred Hoiberg, who once scored 41 in a game for the Cyclones, said Ejims record is all the more impressive considering it came in a league that has produced the likes of Kevin Durant and Blake Griffin. "All the great players that have gone through this league and Melvin Ejims name is at the top," he said. "Thats unbelievable for a guy that maybe doesnt get as much credit as he deserves. The Cyclones needed those points because TCU (9-13, 0-10) kept matching them basket for basket down the stretch. Ejim stayed in the game until 19.9 seconds weree left, when he left to a lengthy standing ovation. Wholesale Golden Knights Jerseys. . "We were just playing," he said. "I wasnt really looking up to see how much I had. These guys just kept telling me to be aggressive, keep playing. I think I figured it out when they started chanting my name." Niang added 11 points and Kane finished with 10 assists for the Cyclones, who avoided a letdown after their thrilling three-overtime victory at Oklahoma State on Monday, their first win in Stillwater since 1988. Kyan Anderson led the Horned Frogs with 27 points and eight assists. Amric Fields scored 18 points and Karviar Shepherd had 11 for TCU, which was coming off single-digit losses to Texas Tech and No. 15 Texas, but could not keep up with the Cyclones and the high-flying Ejim. "I got back to Melvin back on (Big 12) media day," TCU coach Trent Johnson said. "He is one of my favourite college basketball players in the country this year. I think he is really underrated. He is a hell of a kid, at least from the interaction Ive had with him. He plays extremely hard and he is very efficient." The game was expected to offer a break for the Cyclones after they played four straight against Top 25 teams and eight in a row against teams that were ranked at one time or another. But the Horned Frogs proved to be a little more stubborn than anticipated despite a horrible start. TCU gave up the ball on a shot clock violation on the games first possession, Dustin Hogue followed with a 3-pointer and Iowa State led from then on as the Horned Frogs missed nine of their first 10 shots. Despite some sloppy play at times, the Cyclones built a 16-point lead late in the first half, then had the lead whittled to seven before Ejim went on his tear to wrap it up. TCU shot 29.6 per cent in the first half and did not have more baskets than turnovers until Anderson hit the second of two straight 3-pointers with 45 seconds left in the first half, cutting the lead to 32-22. "We battled," Johnson said. "For us to be within striking distance with about four minutes to go, I cant fault what our kids did." ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"