E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
16/12/2019 06:12
Sujet du message:
URDAX, Spain -- Tony Martin broke away t
Répondre            

URDAX, Spain -- Tony Martin broke away to win the second stage of the Tour of Basque Country on Tuesday, while overall leader Alberto Contador maintained his 14-second advantage. Dallas Cowboys Shirts . Martin was among seven cyclists who moved away from the peloton, with the German cyclist pulling ahead of a breakaway group that included Maxim Montfort and Jan Bakelandts just over 10 kilometres (6.2 miles) from the finish. "At 15 kilometres to go, we knew to try and win this race -- so I attacked the breakaway," said Martin, who won a leg that included four categorized climbs by 30 seconds in a time of 3 hours, 46 minutes, 17 seconds. Contador allowed the breakaways to ride out of sight as he stayed close to closest challenger Alejandro Valverde, who attempted to escape late in the 155.8-kilometre (99-mile) stage to no avail. "Alejandro attacked, and I would have done the same thing if I was in his situation," Contador said. "There were spots where you could go for it, but I was very attentive to respond." Contador, a former Tour de France champion, leads Valverde with an overall time of 7:51:54 for Tinkoff-Saxo. Michal Kwiatkowski of Poland is third -- 34 seconds off the pace. "It wasnt a day where moves were made, but where a lot of energy was spent," Contador said. Martins first victory of the season gave his Omega-Pharma Quick Step team its 20th stage win of the season. "This morning I was really motivated. Everybody wanted to try and go," Martin said. "It was the perfect situation. We collaborated really well with the other guys in the breakaway." The five-stage race continues on Wednesday with a 194.7-kilometre (120-mile) leg from Urdax to the Basque capital city of Vitoria. Cowboys Jerseys 2020 . Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward. Dallas Cowboys Store . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. https://www.cowboysjerseysale.com/ . He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week.ALAMEDA, Calif. - Oakland Raiders interim coach Tony Sparano met with his players for the first time since replacing the fired Dennis Allen, then sent them off for a four-day weekend.The Raiders (0-4) held a team meeting Wednesday, a day after Sparano was hired to finish the season. The players then were given the rest of the week off for their bye as mandated by the collective bargaining agreement. They will have their first practice under their new coach next Monday.The handful of players available in the locker room said Sparano did not get into many details about the philosophy change he talked about Tuesday. But they expected some changes next week and hoped a new coach could provide a needed spark for a team that has lost 10 straight games dating to last season.It can actually go either way, but I believe that we have the guys on this team who can turn things around, right guard Austin Howard said. Obviously things havent gone our way so far. Weve been anxious to figure out what we can do to change things and how we can get better, so were all in this. Were ready to get things changed right now.Howard is one of the players who knows Sparano best, having also spent a year with him on the New York Jets in 2012. Sparanos presence as offensive line coach in Oakland played a role in Howard signing here as a free agent this off-season.Howard said the rest of the team will appreciate the type of coach Sparano is.Hes one of the best coaches Ive had in my career, Howard said. The guy really understands how to get the players motivated, get us all on the same page. He knows how to win games. Hes turned a lot of programs around. Its kind of crazy whats going on right now, but were excited to have him and were ready to follow his lead.While the Raiders are excited for the change, the players also took responsibility for the poor start that led to Allens firing. After addding playoff-tested veterans Justin Tuck, LaMarr Woodley, Maurice Jones-Drew, James Jones, Matt Schaub, Antonio Smith, Donald Penn, Carlos Rogers and Tarell Brown in the off-season, Oakland was looking for improvement after back-to-back four-win seasons. Stitched Cowboys Jerseys. Instead the Raiders lost their first four games and werent even competitive in lopsided losses to Houston and Miami which ultimately led to the coaching change.Its one of the things that you dont look forward to as a player, safety Usama Young said. I take accountability in my actions and in my play on the field. Im like, dadgum, what about this play right here? I could have fixed this, I could have fixed that. Several guys feel the same way. Coaches feel the same way. We could have done better. We could have changed the situation, possibly, but when its all said and done, its been done. And we got to continue on and try to get this thing going in the right direction.Young has one of the longest relationships with Allen, the two having spent four seasons together in New Orleans when Allen was a defensive assistant. Young said he talked with Allen after the firing.Hes always been a great coach, always been a great guy, Young said. I respect him to the fullest. At the same token, its just a tough conversation to have.Other questions that will have to wait until next week for answers include the health of rookie quarterback Derek Carr, who sprained a ligament in his left knee and left ankle in the loss to the Dolphins. Carr walked around the locker room without a noticeable limp and said he is feeling much better three days after leaving the game with the injury.Were taking it day at a time, but knowing myself, Ill be ready a€” thats my answer, thats my goal, Carr said. Ive just got to continue to work hard to get ready.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"