E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
16/12/2019 06:45
Sujet du message:
s will excel and play an important part
Répondre            

KITCHENER, Ont. Milwaukee Bucks Store . -- Val Sweeting of Edmonton and Brier champion Brad Jacobs of Sault Ste. Marie claimed the final two spots at the Roar of the Rings Canadian Curling Trials next month in Winnipeg. Jacobs used a three-point fifth end to propel himself out of 3-2 hole against 2006 Olympic champion Brad Gushue and earn a 7-5 win at the Capital One Road to the Roar pre-trial on Sunday. On the womens side, Sweeting, holding the hammer in the 10th end, needed a draw to the four-foot ring with her final shot and was on the mark for a 6-4 win against two-time Canadian womens champion Kelly Scott of Kelowna, B.C. Scott was ready to score two, but Sweeting made the same shot she missed in the ninth end, which gave Scott a steal of one point to make it 5-4. "I knew what too heavy felt like so I obviously didnt want to throw the same thing," Sweeting said. "We have the best sweepers there and I knew just throw it close and they would judge it, and thats exactly what happened." Scott, however, seemed to have the final end set up with the way she wanted it, making Sweeting attempt a shot she had already failed. "We wanted her to shoot against a couple and probably have her draw. She hadnt drawn in a while," said Scott, who gave up five straight points to Sweeting, including three in the sixth. "But they made every tick, every peel. They didnt give us much to work with, so that was probably best case." Scott admitted that her rink of Jeanna Schraeder, Sasha Carter and Sarah Wazney didnt seem to recover from the two days off that came with having a perfect 4-0 record. She was never on the mark in Saturdays A-final against Renee Sonnenberg and couldnt build on a 2-0 lead against Sweeting after two ends. "We just didnt bring our best the last two games," she said. "(We were) just chasing a little and never really had our ends set up, and never really dictated the play out there." Sweeting, who was in a rush to catch a plane out of town, has booked her ticket to Winnipeg as probably the most unknown commodity going into the eight-team trials. "Im very excited. Were really happy that all the hard work has all paid off," Sweeting said of her team of Dana Ferguson, Joanne Courtney and Rachelle Pidherny. "We played well here and were going to look at what we need to keep doing and what we can do better to succeed there." Jacobs and his squad of Ryan Fry, E.J. Harnden and Ryan Harnden will join Sweeting in Winnipeg. Through an oft-questioned point system, Jacobs had to go to the pre-trials instead of getting a bye to trials. "We didnt make it directly in and we had to do this the hard way, and I think being defending Brier champions it wouldnt be right if we werent there, if you think about it," Jacobs said. His opponent agreed. "Looking back on it, Brad Jacobs deserves to be in the Olympic trials," said Gushue. "You know, if anybody was going to beat us and go there, its good that they did. As Canadian champions, they should be in the trials in my opinion. They shouldnt have had to play this game." Despite losing his 3-2 lead in the fifth end, Gushue and his crew of Brett Gallant, Adam Casey and Geoff Walker kept plugging away and kept the score close, including a steal of a point in the ninth end to make it 5-4. Thoughts of tying the game seemed to get dashed though when Caseys stone caught some debris on the ice just as he let go of it and kicked away. "Its just the luck of it," Gushue said. "He made an absolute honey of a shot on his first and if we get that second guard up and played something with their top reds earlier, we had a chance to steal two. It just sucks. In the last end to see something like that, it was unfortunate." Jacobs, though, put himself in a good position to win by playing more aggressive than he did in the A-final against John Morris. "We played a lot better today," Jacobs said. "The end that we got three, the fifth end, when E.J. made the run back and the perfect hit and roll, I thought to myself, OK, thats what we needed to get back to who we are on the ice. So we really credit E.J. for making those two shots and getting us back on track." So now Jacobs will have to take that aggression out west when he faces Jeff Stoughton in his first match at the trials in Stoughtons hometown. "Ya, I guess hes going to be pretty nervous," Jacobs joked. D. J. Wilson Jersey . The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice. Cheap Bucks Jerseys .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. https://www.cheapbucksonline.com/366t-kent-benson-jersey-bucks.html . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus.Uruguayan midfielder Nicolas Mezquida announced via Twitter on Thursday that he has agreed to a deal that will see him return to the Vancouver Whitecaps for next season. I am so happy to stay with @WhitecapsFC. Thanks for your confidence. Feliz por seguir en los @WhitecapsFC, Mezquida posted on his twitter account (@nico_mezquida), along with a picture of himself signing a document and Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson standing in the background. The Whitecaps later confirmed the signing. “We are excited to have Nicolas returning for his second season with the club,” said Robbinson. Bob Dandridge Jersey. . “Nicolas is a very talented player, a fantastic teammate who brings a positive frame of mind, and he works exceptionally hard each and every day. We are confident Nicolas will excel and play an important part for us in 2015. The team declined Mezquidas contract option for 2015 earlier in the week. The 22-year-old midfielder appeared in 14 games for the Whitecaps in 2014, including four starts, and scored two goals. Prior to joining the Whitecaps, the Paysandu, Uruguay native played for Uruguayan Primera Division side Centro Atletico Fenix. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"