E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
sakura698
Posté le:
19/12/2019 06:34
Sujet du message:
t associate for Small World Media, the f
Répondre            

WATERLOO, Ont. Nike Air Max Italia . -- Despite periods of steady rain, Inbee Park was on fire. The South Korean burned up Grey Silo Golf Course on Sunday, tying a course record of 10-under 61 to win the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic by three strokes at 23-under par. Five birdies on the front nine and five on the back sealed the 10th career win and first this season for Park, who was two strokes off leader Shanshan Feng of China heading into the final round. Feng faltered on the day and was only able to shoot 3 under par 68 to finish at 18 under, slipping into third place. Miamis Christie Kerr blew by Feng with a bogey-free round of 8 under 63 to finish at 20-under par. Park will take home the $225,000 of the $1.5-million moving her up to fourth on the money list this season at $744,510. Kerr earned $136,903 and Feng $99,314. Had it not been for Parks scorching putter, Kerr might have caught her. "It seems like today I just put the putter head on my ball and it just wants to go in the hole. It was just one of those days where I really didnt need to try hard to make it go in. I just needed to really trust my break and just play my own golf," Park said, explaining her barrage of birdies. Park admitted she peeked at the leaderboard from time to time, as she didnt really pull away from the pack until she birdied the 14th hole to go to 22-under par and stretch her lead to four strokes. "I didnt really watch the board all the time. I watched a couple times and I knew everybody was having a good score. I didnt know where Christie was because she wasnt playing with me, but I always knew where Shanshan was." Feng said she was in awe of Parks putting, not believing that she could sink so many birdies. At one point, Park was in position for a coveted and extremely rare 59. "I was joking with her, because she made all the putts almost a I said, Do you have GPS in your ball," Feng said with a laugh. "She said this was her first time to putt this well this year. I said well, I bring you good luck, so she owes me dinner now. Shes going to spend a lot of money." Though she had a hard time keeping pace with Park, Feng wouldnt let up and concede the tournament. "I didnt give up any time during the round," she said. "Three-under wasnt a great score, but I think I did well the whole week." Kerr basically had to tip her hat to Park for her day on the course. "I never looked at the scoreboard until I came off 17 just, with a reachable par 5, to see where I was and I was stunned because I was 7 under for the day (at that point). Youd think youd be close," Kerr said, adding that she did everything she possible could for the last two days, shooting a combined 14-under par. "I guess that second round at 2 under kind of hurt me. But I mean, with this kind of golf course, you have to have four really stellar days and I had three really stellar days. You know, theres only one winner so I have to be pleased with my performance." If Kerr and Feng has anyone to blame for Parks performance this week its Stacy Lewis, who knocked Park out of first in the Rolex rankings last week after 59 weeks as No. 1. "I think, definitely, I really kickstarted maybe the last week," Park said. "I just needed some kind of breakthrough or some kind of motivation to go lower. I played great golf, but just not enough. I feel like Im playing better golf and Ive got a lot of confidence from this week." Also gaining confidence is Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., who was the top Canadian at the tournament, finishing in a tie for 35th at 8 under par after shooting 3 under on the day. Kim said she almost skipped the tournament to have a week of rest after missing the cut the last two weeks in New Jersey and Alabama. "I hit it great out there," Kim said. "I hit the greens in regulation, every day, was improving. I hit 17 greens today and just gave myself a lot of birdie chances." Being the low Canadian on the weekend was special to her. "In Canada, as a Canadian, I always want to represent as well as I can," she said. Behind Kim was Brooke Henderson (6Cool of Smith Falls, Ont., and Hamiltons Alena Sharp (71) at 6 under, Jennifer Kirby (70) of Paris, Ont., at 4 under, and Brantfords Nicole Vandermade (72) at 2. Scarpe Air Max 270 Outlet .Y. -- When the New York Islanders lead was cut in half in the opening minute of the third period, the sense of impending doom began wafting through Nassau Coliseum. Air Max 95 Scontate .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks will try to get another win on this homestand Thursday night when they welcome the Utah Jazz to the Bradley Center. http://www.scontateoutletairmax.it/air-force-1-economiche.html . "I could have been equipment manager but nooooo" from Lisa on Ice. Season 6, Episode 8.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Dodgers hired Canadian-born Farhan Zaidi as general manager and Josh Byrnes as senior vice-president of baseball operations Thursday.The moves are the first major ones under Andrew Friedman, who arrived in Los Angeles from Tampa Bay last month as the new president of baseball operations.Zaidi, who was born in Sudbury, Ont., but grew up predominantly in the Philippines, joins the Dodgers as the 11th general manager in club history. The 37-year-old executive spent the last 10 years with Oakland, most recently serving as the clubs assistant GM and director of baseball operations. Zaidi will focus on the major league club and player acquisitions.Zaidi has an economics degree from MIT and a doctorate in economics from California-Berkeley. He replaces Ned Colletti, who is now a senior advviser to team president and CEO Stan Kasten. Scarpe Air Max 97 Outlet. With the As, Zaidis areas of expertise included providing statistical analysis for evaluating and targeting players in the amateur draft, free agent and trade markets. He also worked on arbitration cases, minor league contracts and worked closely with coaches to analyze data from advance scouting reports.Zaidi previously served as business development associate for Small World Media, the fantasy sports division of The Sporting News, and also worked as a management consultant for the Boston Consulting Group.Byrnes will supervise the Dodgers scouting and player development operations after previously working for two of the clubs NL West rivals, Arizona and San Diego. The 44-year-old had previous stints with Cleveland, Colorado and Boston. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"