E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
19/12/2019 06:51
Sujet du message:
Jose Mourinho has reiterated his desire
Répondre            

Jose Mourinho has reiterated his desire to return to management in the summer but insisted he has not agreed or signed a deal to become the next Manchester United manager. Air Force 1 Yellow Cheap . The former Chelsea boss has been consistently linked with United if Louis van Gaal leaves the club in the summer, although Mourinho was keen to emphasise no agreement is in place.Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ at the Anthony Joshua-Charles Martin fight, he said: [Van Gaal] is my friend, I worked with him for a few years. I am always linked with jobs and in the summer I will have a job, but in this moment I can promise you I do not have a contract with any club.I am not in a position to turn [jobs] down, I am in a position to analyse. I am in a position to be open to any club or national team. Mourinho poses with Anthony Joshuas IBF world heavyweight belt I have to be honest, if possible I would prefer a club but I must analyse to see what is best for my career and to be back with everything I have.I would prefer [to be in England]. I love the country, I love the football here, my family is very stable and happy.If possible yes, it would be my first choice.Mourinho, who also confirmed he had politely declined an approach from war-torn Syria to coach their national team, predicted Sunday could prove pivotal in the race for the Premier League title.Leicester travel to Sunderland in the first of the two Super Sunday matches, before Tottenham take on Manchester United at White Hart Lane.Tomorrow [Sunday] can be a big day. If Leicester win and Tottenham do not win, I think it is Leicesters title, added Mourinho.The other way, if Big Sam [Sunderland] beats Leicester and Tottenham beat Manchester United, I think we are arguing to have a big fight.I think it is a fight of two teams.The former Real Madrid and Inter Milan boss also said he would like the man he originally replaced at Chelsea, Claudio Ranieri, to lift the Premier League trophy with Leicester. When Prince William is saying he would love Leicester to win it, I am nobody to say anything! I think [Ranieris] career deserves that, he said.He is a good man who I respect. In spite of bad words, he knows I like him very much and I would like him to win.But I like [Spurs boss] Mauricio (Pochettino), I have a great relationship with him and his work at Tottenham is very good. Lets go for the simple one, the one with more points deserves to win.Watch Sunderland v Leicester and Tottenham v Manchester United on Super Sunday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 12:30pm. Also See: Saha expects United change LVGs United in good position Herrera: United have to believe Jose: Good offers on table Cheap Air Force 270 . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists. Air Force 1 Blue Store . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not. http://www.airforce1storesale.com/fake-air-force-1-low-outlet.html . Crawford hit his slam off Pirates starter Edinson Volquez to give San Francisco a four run lead in the fourth and they never looked back. Brandon Belt had three runs batted in as well. Bumgarner pitched all nine innings and allowed just four hits.San Diego, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - The San Diego Padres announced Tuesday that outfielder Seth Smith has been shipped to the Seattle Mariners in exchange for pitcher Brandon Maurer. Smith, who had agreed to a two-year contract extension in early July, finished his sole season in southern California by hitting .266 and totaling 12 home runs, 31 doubless and 48 RBI over 136 games. Air Force 1 Blue Sale. The 32-year-old Mississippi native is a lifetime .265 hitter over 865 games with Colorado, Oakland and San Diego since 2007. Maurer, 24, went 1-4 with a 4.65 earned run average in 38 appearances for the Mariners last season. Hes gone 6-12 with a 5.58 ERA over 60 contests in two years for the franchise. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"