E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
20/12/2019 06:42
Sujet du message:
ATLANTA -- John Buck had three hits, inc
Répondre            

ATLANTA -- John Buck had three hits, including a two-run homer in the seventh inning that gave Seattle the lead, and the Mariners rallied to beat the Atlanta Braves 7-5 on Tuesday night for their fourth straight win. Rick Mahorn Jersey . The Braves led 4-0 in the first inning and 5-2 in the second before falling to the Mariners comeback. Bucks homer, his first of the season, came off Alex Wood (5-6), Atlantas third pitcher. The shot to right field drove in Dustin Ackley, who had a two-out single. The Turner Field air, normally thick with humidity, was unusually dry and that helped the teams combine for four homers in the interleague matchup. Seattle pinch-hitter Stefen Romero hit a three-run homer in the fourth that tied the game 5-all. Evan Gattis and B.J. Upton hit homers for the Braves. Dominic Leone (2-0) had four strikeouts in two perfect innings. Fernando Rodney had two strikeouts in a perfect ninth for his 15th save in 17 chances. Buck had three hits and scored three runs in only his 14th start this season. The catcher played for the Mets and Pirates in 2013 following two seasons with the Marlins and has ample experience in Atlanta -- but little of it was positive. He began the night with a .150 career batting average at Turner Field with only two homers in 60 at-bats. Right-hander Erasmo Ramirez, recalled from Triple-A Tacoma before the game for his seventh start with Seattle, gave up five runs on eight hits, including two homers, in only three innings. The Braves led 4-0 before Ramirez recorded his second out. Freddie Freemans single drove in Jason Heyward, who led off with a double. Gattis followed with a three-run homer, his 12th. Uptons second-inning homer to centre field gave Atlanta a 5-2 lead. Gavin Floyd, still looking for his first win in his sixth start with Atlanta, couldnt hold the lead. A two-base throwing error by third baseman Chris Johnson set up run-scoring singles by Brad Miller and James Jones in the second. Romeros three-run homer tied the game in the fourth. Floyd left the game after giving up singles to Buck and Miller in the sixth. With one out, Luis Avilan walked pinch-hitter Cole Gillespie to load the bases. Avilan pitched out of trouble by striking out Michael Saunders and ended the inning on Robinson Canos grounder to second base. Floyd gave up 10 hits and five runs, three earned, in five-plus innings. NOTES: Cano had three hits. ... The Braves are 0-5 in interleague games. ... Seattle IF Nick Franklin was optioned to Tacoma. ... Braves RHP Jordan Walden, a key setup man on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left hamstring, threw in the bullpen before batting practice. Waldens next step will be a minor league rehab assignment. ... Rookie 2B Tommy La Stellas strikeout in the third inning was his first in his 17th at-bat. ... Braves LHP Mike Minor will face Mariners RHP Hisashi Iwakuma as the two-game series ends on Wednesday. Richard Hamilton Jersey . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list. Gheorghe Muresan Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Thursday nights Bruins-Blackhawks game had a goal by Patrice Bergeron initially waved off by the referee, but video review clarified it was a good goal. https://www.cheapwizardsonline.com/139k-anthony-tucker-jersey-wizards.html . Jesus Navas bookended yet another huge home win for City by scoring after 14 seconds and again in second-half stoppage time, with Sergio Aguero also netting in each half to add to an own goal by Sandro and a brilliant strike by Alvaro Negredo. PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Gene Fieger shot a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Thursday to take a four-stroke lead in the Senior PGA Professional National Championship. The 53-year-old Fieger, the PGA director of golf at Hideout Golf Club in Naples, Fla., had a 10-under 206 total at PGA Golf Club in the event postponed in October in Virginia because of rain and flooding. The top 35 after the final round Friday will earn spots in the Senior PGA Championship on May 22-25 at Harbor Shores in Michigan. "I like playing on Bermuda grass and feel that its an advantage for me," said Fieger, who three-putted the par-4 ninth hole for his lone bogey. "Except for the ninth hole, I was very happy with the round. I have driven the ball well and chipped pretty well, too. Thats what you have to do out here on this course and in this weather." Steve Parker and Frank Esposito were tied for second. Parker, a 56-year-old PGA Life Member from Houston, shot a 67 -- the best round of the day and his lowest career scores on the Wanamaker Course. He had seven birddies and two bogeys. Rod Strickland Jersey. "We do play in wind there and we learn how to control the ball," Parker said about Texas. "You work on it at the range and you have to trust yourself. I have trouble with a left-right wind just like everybody else, unless youre a left-hander. Its been a different wind every day, but the greens were a little softer today." Esposito, the 50-year-old PGA head pro at Brooklake in Florham Park, N.J., had a 74. "I played real solid today, but I just putted lousy," Esposito said. "I hit a couple bad shots, but everybody always does. I need to hit some quality shots tomorrow and, hopefully, make a few putts." Don Berry was five strokes back at 5 under. The 53-year-old Berry is the PGA head professional at Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, Minn. Stan Cooke, the first-round leader who has tied for the top spot with Esposito after the second round, had an 80 to fall 10 strokes back. The 53-year-old Cooke is the PGA general manager and director of golf at Ocala (Fla.) National. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"