E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
20/12/2019 06:49
Sujet du message:
Ireland coach Joe Schmidt has named Padd
Répondre            

Ireland coach Joe Schmidt has named Paddy Jackson at fly-half for Saturdays first Test against South Africa at Newlands. Jordan Bone Jersey . The Ulster No 10 will fill the void left by Johnny Sextons shoulder injury after he was selected ahead of Ian Madigan for the opening match of the three-Test tour in Cape Town.Jackson made his international debut as a 20-year-old against Scotland during the 2013 Six Nations and has collected 13 caps since, but this will be his first start since the World Cup warm-up against Wales last August. Schmidt has, though, been impressed with Jackson in training and is confident he has the ability to fill in for Sexton.Hes slotted in really well, Schmidt said. I think that hes bided his time, hes been in camp a lot when Johnnys been in camp so hes seen Johnny kind of dictating the game, he has been the conductor of the orchestra and were confident that Paddy can step up and do a similar job.I think hes got big boots to fill, but I think his feet will slot in quite nicely.Jacksons Ulster team-mate Jared Payne will make his first start for Ireland at full-back after being moved from outside centre, where he has won his previous 14 caps, after Rob Kearney and Simon Zebo were both ruled out. Jared Payne will wear the No 15 shirt Robbie Henshaw moves to outside centre with Luke Marshall picked at No 12.Hooker and captain Rory Best will lead a forward pack that includes South Africa-born flanker CJ Stander, who will play against his country of birth for the first time. CJ Stander is set to lock horns with South Africa for the first time Stander was once rated as a Springboks prospect before leaving to play in Ireland in 2012.There are two changes in the pack from the eight that started in the 35-25 Six Nations victory over Scotland on March 19 with lock Iain Henderson and flanker Jordi Murphy the newcomers in place of Donnacha Ryan and Tommy ODonnell. Alan Quinlan looks ahead to Irelands Summer Tour of South Africa Ireland last toured South Africa in 2004, losing by 14 points in Bloemfontein and nine in Cape Town. After Newlands, the Irish play Tests in Johannesburg on June 18 and in Port Elizabeth on June 25.Schmidt says he wants his team to put together a performance that will allow them to compete in the three-game series. Springboks debut for De Klerk Lions scrum-half named in starting line-up for first Test in Cape Town Were hoping to get something to build on, a platform to build on to try to put some things together that give us a little bit of confidence going forward, he said.Youre never going to be in a situation where everything works and transitions are seamless. Youre always going to have things to work out after that first Test.Theres a number of new personnel and were just hoping that we get enough confidence this weekend that we continue to build through the series.Ireland: 15 Jared Payne, 14 Andrew Trimble, 13 Robbie Henshaw, 12 Luke Marshall, 11 Keith Earls, 10 Paddy Jackson, 9 Conor Murray; 1 Jack McGrath, 2 Rory Best (c), 3 Mike Ross, 4 Iain Henderson, 5 Devin Toner, 6 CJ Stander, 7 Jordi Murphy, 8 Jamie Heaslip.Replacements: 16 Sean Cronin, 17 Finlay Bealham, 18 Tadhg Furlong, 19 Ultan Dillane, 20 Rhys Ruddock, 21 Kieran Marmion, 22 Ian Madigan, 23 Craig Gilroy.Watch Ireland v South Africa live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 3.30pm on Saturday. Sky Sports Rugby Union Podcast - 8th June Also See: Springboks debut for De Klerk When are the Tests on Sky? Gilroy backing Jackson Easterby backs trio Bailey Howell Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Gene Shue Jersey . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery. https://www.cheappistonsonline.com/636y-jason-maxiell-jersey-pistons.html .com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday.MIAMI -- If Tom Koehler has figured out why he and the Miami Marlins are so tough to beat at home, hes not saying. Koehler outpitched Josh Beckett on Friday night, and the Marlins extended their home winning streak to seven games with a 6-3 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers. "I just know weve got a good thing going right now," Koehler said. "I dont want to jinx it by saying anything else." The Marlins 13-4 home record is the best in the majors, while their 2-10 road mark is the worst. Theyve outscored opponents 29-10 in the first four games of this homestand. Koehler is 0-2 on the road, but he has won all three of his starts in Miami, where his ERA is 0.90. He limited the Dodgers to three hits in seven scoreless innings. "Its a big team win," he said. "Its good to keep the momentum on our side while were playing at home." Jarrod Saltalamacchia homered on his 29th birthday for the Marlins, who climbed above .500. Garrett Jones had three doubles, scored and drove in a run. Giancarlo Stanton drove in a run with a two-out infield single and leads the NL with 32nd RBIs. That was plenty of support for the surprising Koehler, who began the year with a career record of 5-11, made the rotation as a fifth starter and now has an ERA of 2.41. "He pitched excellent," manager Mike Redmond said. "He was up in the zone a few times and got behind a few hitters, but he seemed to bounce back and did a great job." Beckett (0-1) struck out eight but gave up four runs in 6 2-3 innings. He fell to 0-6 in his past 13 starts and remained winless since the end of the 2012 season, even though his ERA this year is 3.14. Is the victory drought frustrating? "If youve got an arbitration case, yeah," Beckett said. "But Im past that point. I want the team to get the victory. I dont care who gets the win. For me, if the team wins, Im happy." The Dodgers arrived in Miami at 6:30 a.m. after playing for more than 8 hours Thursday at Minnesota to earn their first doubleheader sweep in 122 years, and they looked travel-logged while falling behind 6-0. Joe Caldwell Jersey. "I watched both those games," said Beckett, who flew to Miami a day ahead of his teammates. "I was pretty much the only guy that got any sleep last night. The guys played really hard behind me. It wasnt a perfect situation for them." Saltalamacchia hit his sixth homer in the second inning against Beckett, his former battery mate when both played for the Boston Red Sox. "Obviously, Ive seen Josh a little bit," Saltalamacchia said. "He looked good. I remember him throwing a lot more fastballs when I caught him. Tonight he was mixing his curve in a lot, and it made hitters look off balance." Jones hit a two-out RBI double that deflected off the glove of a retreating Yasiel Puig in right field to make it 2-0 in the fourth. The Marlins scored four times with two out in the seventh, with the first run scoring on a single by Reed Johnson, his fifth pinch hit this season. Christian Yelich followed with an RBI triple, and Stanton and Casey McGehee hit RBI singles. The game was Becketts second against the Marlins, who made him the No. 2 overall pick in the 1999 amateur draft. Los Angeles Dee Gordon had three hits, scored and drove in a run. The major-league stolen-base leader was thrown out for only the second time this year but also stole his 16th base. NOTES: The temperature with the roof closed was 77. It was 45 for the first pitch Thursday when the Dodgers played at Minnesota. ... Dodgers SS Juan Uribe was given the night off. ... Two calls by second-base umpire C.B. Bucknor on steal attempts were overturned by replay reviews. ... Yelich was 14 for 14 in his career on stolen-base attempts before he was thrown out by Miguel Olivo in the first inning. ... Marlins RHP Jacob Turner (shoulder) will pitch for the first time since April 3 when he starts Saturday against Dodgers and Paul Maholm (1-2, 4.74). After the game, Marlins left-hander Dan Jennings was optioned to Triple-A New Orleans. ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"