E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"
Indonesia Sex Index - http://www.indosexindex.com

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
GreenLucy
Posté le:
6/5/2022 04:27
Sujet du message:
Buy Lost Ark Gold at MMOWTS
Répondre            

Recently, Lost Ark released the latest patch update in May, which mainly includes the repairs of the previous content: 1. Unlocking the character slot will no longer reduce the remaining available purchases of the character slot expansion ticket. Once fixed, players who were previously unable to unlock all character slots will see the correct amount remaining. 2. Fixed several broken entries in the emote list. 3. Fixed the issue that Flying Shield Pass could not be used after completing various world missions on the first continents. Players can use the Powerpass as long as they complete the Fidun quest "Will". 4. Fixed a bug in the reporting system.

This patch does not involve any content updates, but mainly fixes the problems that occurred after the last update. I believe that with this update, the player's journey in Lost Ark will become more interesting. But at the same time, it may also bring us new challenges. If you find it difficult to upgrade during the game, I suggest that you can improve your combat effectiveness by improving your equipment. That player can buy some Lost Ark Gold through MMOWTS to use.

MMOWTS is an old site that sells Gold Lost Ark and already has millions of customers. Its Lost Ark Gold price is the lowest of any provider, so we players don't need to worry about price. Players who buy Lost Ark Gold at MMOWTS often only need one or two minutes to receive it, which is very fast! If you regret after purchasing, MMOWTS also supports refunds. So, please buy with 100% confidence!

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Kamus

Masukkan pesan: "Poster un message"
Kembali ke situs (Indosexindex): "Retour au site"

Tanggapan anda: "Répondre au message"
Kembali ke forum: "Retour au forum"

Mengisi pesan

Nama anda: "Votre nom"
Judul: "Titre du message"
E-mail: "Votre email"
Homepage anda: "Votre adresse web"
Negara anda: "Votre pays"
Pesan: "Message"