Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
karenminton
Posté le:
29/8/2019 08:54
Sujet du message:
How to Transfer Music from a Computer to
Répondre            

iPhones are perfect for listening to music and other essential work. It is more than just an ordinary smartphone. These days, many people can't even imagine living without the iPhone. People are using various platforms such as Pandora, Apple Music, iTunes, and others to discover their favorite tracks and albums. iPhone offers one of the best mp3 players around the globe, and it is pretty easy to stream music over the web. But, what if you want to copy some of your favorite songs from your PC to your iPhone? If you want to know how to transfer music from a PC to an iOS device, then you have come to the right place. Let's see how the process goes.

Source :- https://karenmintonblogexpert.wordpress.com/2019/08/29/how-to-transfer-music-from-a-computer-to-your-iphone/

norton.com/setup
norton.com/setup|
norton.com/setup |
office.com/setup
mcafee.com/activate

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum