Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Message précédent

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date croissante
johnnypotter321
Posté le:
30/9/2019 18:13
Sujet du message:
Office Setup
Répondre            

McAfee Activate – Steps by steps for downloading, installing and activating your McAfee activate antivirus by redeeming the valid license keycode from – mcafee.com/activate,

Norton Setup - Looking for norton.com/setup. You need to visit the website as it lets you setup, download, reinstall the Norton product. At norton.com/setup, one can enter and activate the product key to setup your account. If you any other queries or issues, connect with the customer support team.

Visit Office Setup download the Microsoft Office file, and double-click the setup to install the product. Return to office.com/setup, sign in and enter the 25 character alphanumeric product key for activation.

johnnypotter321
Posté le:
30/9/2019 18:12
Sujet du message:
MS Office 365 For Mac
Répondre            

Mac users would now be able to get imaginative with 3D models following the current week’s update for Office 365 for Mac. In the wake of introducing the most recent variants of Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Mac, Mac clients will probably embed 3D models from nearby documents or Microsoft’s Remix 3D online library.

Source : MS Office 365 For Mac

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Message précédent