Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
netflix24care
Posté le:
30/6/2021 14:00
Sujet du message:
How to Fixmestick Factory Upgrade on Win
Répondre            

The FixMeStick is a bootable USB stick. It allows you to boot directly from the BIOS before Windows does. This means that you can also use the FixMeStick if your Windows environment no longer starts up or keeps crashing. You are facing the fixmestick not working.

Step 1: Turn off your PC and connect the FixMeStick. Next, find the F12 key on the keyboard. Step 4: On the keyboard, press the DOWN arrow key until you select the FixMeStick. Then press the ENTER key.

Step 2: Turn on your PC and start pressing the F12 key every second until the boot menu appears. Can’t see the boot menu? Some PCs use a different key to launch the Boot menu. Turn off the PC by holding the power button for 5 seconds and try Step 2 again, using the F10 key, the Delete key, or the ESC key on your keyboard. For help finding the correct shortcut, see question 7 of this manual. The computer will now boot from the FixMeStick and not using your Windows operating system.

Step 3: In the boot menu, you will see the option FixMeStick or USB and other device names on your Computer.

The FixMeStick will connect to your local network, update itself, update the malware definitions and start the scan. The scan can take up to 3 hours, depending on the speed and number of files on your PC. Suppose the screen does not appear. Please perform a fixmestick factory upgrade.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum