Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
markwatson1008
Posté le:
27/10/2021 12:25
Sujet du message:
How to Access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi USB
Répondre            

After formatting the USB drive, you can smoothly share the USB drive from the Wi-Fi router. Here are the steps to access Linksys smart Wi-Fi USB storage smoothly. Start by plugging the USB storage into the back of the Linksys router and tap here to sign in to your account to access the dashboard of the Wi-Fi router. After the USB drive is recognized, tap on the manage external storage button to open the overview screen. Now, you will see the status of the external storage drive and access the files on the network through folder sharing. After this, open the File Explorer and search for the IP address in the address bar to find the shared file or folder of the USB driver. The last step is to see the shared folders and open them like normal folders and view the file inside them.
Read more
linksys smart wifi parental controls not working

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum