Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
jandy5264
Posté le:
10/3/2022 08:55
Sujet du message:
Can I share my Plex account?
Répondre            
Email:
jandy5264@gmail.com

From the Plex tv code Web App, click the three-dot icon next to any library and choose Share. Enter the username or email address of the person you want to share your library with, and click on the user when it pops up. In the next window, choose which libraries you share with others. You use Plex's “Watch Together” feature, of course! Get a group of people together (virtually) and then play content in a synchronized manner. The Watch Together feature works with our free “Movies & TV” streaming service as well as personal media you might have in a Plex Media Server. Whether you're a video hoarder with hundreds of movies just begging for a media server, or a casual streamer looking for a different approach, Plex is well worth at least a few hours of your time.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum