Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Sami8645
Posté le:
14/3/2022 04:21
Sujet du message:
Plex.tv/link : Follow steps to activate
Répondre            

If you want to see Plex using big screen software like Android TV, Smart TV, and then appletv EX T, you definitely need to connect your TV to your Plex TV account. To perform the exact same thing, follow the exact steps below: The first thing you need to do is visit the program store or your device store and search for a Plex TV app. Launch the Plex TV app, plex.tv/link then click the drop-down button. If you are new here, click on the sign up option. After signing up, you will be redirected to this new display featuring a 4 character hyperlink code with guidance on how to use that particular code. Register this code to connect your device using plex.tv/link. Today, visit plex.tv/link while working with an online connection provided by a computer or mobile. Also, in Plex TV login, of course you want to login to your accounts, if there is no free account then create one. On the next screen, enter the 4-character hyperlink for the login process. Click on the link and after victory, refresh your device where you need to access Plex.
plex.tv/link

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum