Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
gomona
Posté le:
9/3/2023 05:47
Sujet du message:
Time management game
Répondre            

Join in cooking with papa's burgeria to enjoy interesting dishes. Learn how to manage a restaurant all by yourself. Satisfy customers who come to papa's shop.

Have you prepared the ingredients to make delicious cakes? Open to welcoming the first customers. Note down the notes that customers order. Start by cleaning and organizing the tool holder. Bake the crust and put the meat and vegetables inside.
The sauce is the ingredient that makes the cake more delicious, you must not forget it. A large number of customers from all over the world come to spend their summer vacation here.

papas scooperia

fjrt44
Posté le:
17/4/2024 23:21
Sujet du message:
3 Patti requires
Répondre            

3 Patti requires players to think strategically and anticipate the moves of their opponents 3 patti lucky. By honing their strategic thinking skills in the game, players can improve their ability to plan ahead, analyze different scenarios, and make calculated decisions. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum