Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
xevosew3
Posté le:
6/9/2023 01:59
Sujet du message:
How to start with a shop successfully
Répondre            

To create a confectionary shop deserving of its moniker, numerous essential steps must be taken:
Include market research, a budget, and a marketing strategy in your business plan.
Position your confectionary shop in a location that is easily accessible and visible to potential customers.
Create an enticing menu with high-quality ingredients and a variety of products to accommodate consumers' varying tastes.
Employ a competent and enthusiastic team to assist you in administering the bakery.
To ensure a constant supply of high-quality ingredients, forge alliances with dependable suppliers.
Provide a pleasant atmosphere in the bakery as well as courteous and knowledgeable service in order to provide an exceptional client experience duck life.
By adhering to these steps, you can establish a reputable bakery that attracts and retains customers.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum