Darryl Hoge

Forum créé le 11/5/2014 12:31 et administré par Darryl Hoge

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
SophiaOG
Posté le:
8/3/2024 09:11
Sujet du message:
How good is Ruby on Rails for web develo
Répondre            

One of Rails’ goals is to “compress the complexity of modern web apps”, which simply means “make it easier for developers to build web applications”. With Rails 8 coming this year, it is possible.

Today, customer preferences are changing instantly and to cater to chosen needs, business needs strong web development that keeps their customers engaged. To meet these ever-evolving digital landscape requirements, the only framework that comes to a developer’s mind is Ruby on Rails.

It has been conquering the market for over two decades, with its advancing features and expanding ecosystem, making it a prominent choice for every developer. Today, Ruby on Rails has a market share of 26%, leaving Spring and Selenium behind.

From startups to top established brands like Spotify, Basecamp, Hulu, and more are leveraging the capabilities of RoR, and generating great revenue.

Sometimes, Ruby on Rails web development could be challenging if businesses do not have the right Ruby on Rails Development Company for successful implementation.

As we have already given cue Ruby on Rails ace the game of web app development. Now let’s see the reasons that make it a game-changer in the world of web development in 2024.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum