Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
24/4/2024 07:36
Sujet du message:
Fildena 100 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Fildena 100 mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate, which belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Here are some key points to know about Fildena 100 mg:

Administration: Fildena 100 mg is typically taken orally with a full glass of water, approximately 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. Avoid taking more than one dose per day.

Effects: Sildenafil citrate in Fildena 100mg works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, leading to an erection. It's important to note that sexual arousal is still required for the medication to be effective.

Precautions: Before using Fildena 100 mg, inform your healthcare provider about any medical conditions you have, especially heart-related issues, liver or kidney problems, bleeding disorders, and allergies. Also, disclose any other medications, supplements, or herbal products you are taking to avoid potential interactions.

Side Effects: Common side effects of Fildena 100 mg may include headache, flushing, dizziness, nasal congestion, upset stomach, and changes in vision. If you experience any severe or persistent side effects, seek medical attention promptly.

Contraindications: Fildena 100 mg is contraindicated in certain situations, such as when using nitrates for chest pain or heart conditions, in individuals with severe liver or kidney impairment, and in those with a history of certain eye conditions.

Storage: Store Fildena 100 mg at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum