Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
29/4/2024 05:29
Sujet du message:
Poxet 60 mg
Répondre            

Can Poxet 60 mg Be Used for Trauma-Induced ED?

Poxet 60 mg is a medication primarily used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men. It contains Dapoxetine as its active ingredient, which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that works by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain, thereby helping to delay ejaculation and improve control over ejaculation.

While Poxet 60 mg is not specifically indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), it's possible that some individuals experiencing trauma-induced ED may also have underlying issues with premature ejaculation. However, the primary focus of Poxet 60 mg is on addressing premature ejaculation rather than erectile dysfunction.

Trauma-induced erectile dysfunction refers to ED that is caused by physical or psychological trauma, such as injury to the pelvic area, emotional trauma, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). The treatment approach for trauma-induced ED may involve addressing the underlying trauma, counseling or therapy, lifestyle modifications, and, in some cases, medications specifically targeted at ED.

If you are experiencing trauma-induced ED, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional for a comprehensive evaluation and personalized treatment plan. They can help determine the underlying cause of your ED and recommend appropriate interventions.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum