Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
2/5/2024 05:10
Sujet du message:
What Is Filitra?
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Filitra is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains vardenafil as its active ingredient, which belongs to a class of medications known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Filitra works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, helping men achieve and maintain erections.

Here are key points about Filitra:

Active Ingredient: Filitra contains vardenafil, which is a PDE5 inhibitor. This medication helps relax the smooth muscles in the blood vessels of the penis, allowing for increased blood flow and improved erectile function.

Mechanism of Action: When a man is sexually stimulated, nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis. Nitric oxide activates an enzyme called guanylate cyclase, leading to increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). Elevated cGMP levels relax the smooth muscles in the penile blood vessels, allowing them to dilate and fill with blood, resulting in an erection.

Onset of Action: Filitra typically starts working within 15 to 30 minutes after ingestion, although the onset may vary among individuals. It's important to note that sexual stimulation is necessary for Filitra to be effective.

Duration of Effect: The effects of Filitra can last for up to 4 to 6 hours after consumption, providing a suitable window for sexual activity without the need for precise timing.

Dosage and Administration: The recommended starting dosage of Filitra is typically 10 mg taken orally with water, approximately 30 to 60 minutes before anticipated sexual activity. However, dosage adjustments may be made based on individual response and tolerability.

Precautions: It's essential to use Filitra as prescribed by a healthcare provider and to inform them about any medical conditions you have or medications you are taking to avoid potential interactions or complications.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum