Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
cliffordfosterr
Posté le:
2/5/2024 06:46
Sujet du message:
How does Fildena Chewable 100 Mg affect
Répondre            

Fildena Chewable 100 mg is a medication primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Its active ingredient is sildenafil citrate, which belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. While its primary mechanism of action is to increase blood flow to the penis to facilitate erections, there have been some studies examining its effects on intraocular pressure (IOP). Intraocular pressure refers to the pressure inside the eye. Elevated intraocular pressure is a risk factor for glaucoma, a condition that can lead to vision loss if left untreated. Some studies have suggested that sildenafil citrate, the active ingredient in Fildena Chewable 100, may have a mild effect on intraocular pressure. However, the results have been somewhat mixed and inconclusive. One study published in the Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics in 2002 investigated the effects of sildenafil on intraocular pressure in healthy individuals. The study found that while there was a slight increase in intraocular pressure after taking sildenafil, the effect was minimal and not clinically significant in healthy individuals. Another study published in the British Journal of Ophthalmology in 2000 also reported a slight increase in intraocular pressure after sildenafil administration in healthy individuals. However, this study concluded that the increase was transient and not likely to be clinically relevant. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum