Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
stephenbarkin
Posté le:
3/5/2024 03:12
Sujet du message:
Does Fildena CT 50 Mg cause priapism?
Répondre            

Yes, Fildena CT 50 mg (sildenafil citrate) can potentially cause priapism as a side effect.

Priapism is a prolonged and painful erection that lasts for more than 4 hours and is not related to sexual stimulation. It is a serious medical condition that requires immediate treatment to prevent permanent damage to the penis.

Sildenafil, the active ingredient in Fildena CT 50 mg, works by increasing blood flow to the penis, which can lead to priapism in rare cases. This side effect is more common with higher doses of sildenafil or in patients with underlying conditions that predispose them to priapism.

If a patient experiences an erection lasting more than 4 hours after taking Fildena CT 50 mg, they should seek immediate medical attention to prevent potential complications. Prompt treatment is essential to avoid permanent harm.

Patients should be aware of this potential side effect and report any prolonged erections to their healthcare provider. The healthcare provider may need to adjust the dosage or consider an alternative medication if priapism occurs.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum