Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
cliffordfosterr
Posté le:
3/5/2024 03:19
Sujet du message:
What is the mechanism of action of Maleg
Répondre            

What is the mechanism of action of Malegra 50 Mg in the body?

The mechanism of action of Malegra 50 Mg (sildenafil citrate) in the body is as follows:

Inhibition of PDE5 enzyme:

Malegra 50 Mg contains the active ingredient sildenafil, which is a selective inhibitor of the phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme.
PDE5 is an enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), a key molecule involved in the process of erection.
Increased cGMP levels:

By inhibiting the PDE5 enzyme, Malegra 50 Mg helps to maintain higher levels of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum (the spongy tissue in the penis).
Increased cGMP levels lead to vasodilation (widening of blood vessels) in the penis, allowing more blood flow to the area.
Improved blood flow and erection:

The increased blood flow to the penis, facilitated by the elevated cGMP levels, helps men achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Malegra 50 Mg does not directly cause an erection but rather enables the natural physiological process of erection to occur more easily.
It's important to note that Malegra 50 Mg is effective only in the presence of sexual stimulation. Without sexual arousal, the medication alone will not lead to an erection.

Malegra 50 Mg is the medium-strength dosage of the sildenafil-based medication, suitable for men with moderate to severe erectile dysfunction. As with any medication, it's essential to follow the instructions provided by the healthcare provider and to consider any potential side effects or interactions.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum