Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
3/5/2024 07:54
Sujet du message:
Aurogra 100
Répondre            

How Long Does Aurogra 100 Last?

Aurogra 100 mg contains sildenafil citrate, which is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) by improving blood flow to the penis, thus helping men achieve and maintain erections. The duration of action of Aurogra 100 mg can vary depending on individual factors such as metabolism, overall health, and dosage.

Generally, sildenafil citrate, the active ingredient in Aurogra 100 mg, starts working within 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion. Its effects typically peak within 1 to 2 hours after taking the medication. However, its duration of action can last up to 4 to 6 hours in some individuals.

It's essential to note that Aurogra 100 mg should be taken as needed, approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity, and its effectiveness may vary from person to person. It's not a continuous treatment, meaning it doesn't continuously improve erectile function but rather provides temporary support for achieving and maintaining an erection during sexual activity.

It's crucial to follow the dosing instructions provided by your healthcare provider and the medication's label to ensure safe and effective use of Aurogra 100 mg. Avoid taking more than one dose within a 24-hour period, and consult with your doctor if you have any concerns or questions about its use.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum