Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
4/5/2024 02:36
Sujet du message:
Malegra 50 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Malegra 50 mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Here's what you need to know about Malegra 50 mg:

Mechanism of Action: Sildenafil citrate in Malegra 50 mg works by inhibiting the enzyme PDE5. This inhibition leads to increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), a chemical that relaxes smooth muscles in the blood vessels of the penis. As a result, there is enhanced blood flow to the penile tissues during sexual stimulation, enabling the individual to achieve and maintain firm erections.

Dosage: The recommended dosage of Malegra 50 mg is one tablet (50 mg) taken orally with water, approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before engaging in sexual activity. It's essential to follow the prescribed dosage and avoid exceeding it without consulting a healthcare provider.

Onset and Duration: Malegra 50 mg starts to work within 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion, although individual response times may vary. The effects of Malegra 50 mg can last for up to 4 to 6 hours, during which time sexual stimulation can lead to erections.

Usage Recommendations: Malegra 50 mg should be taken only as needed and not on a daily basis. Avoid consuming alcohol or grapefruit juice while using this medication, as they may interact with the active ingredient and reduce its effectiveness.

Precautions: Before using Malegra 50 mg, inform your healthcare provider about any medical conditions you have, especially if you have a history of cardiovascular disease, low blood pressure, liver or kidney problems, or if you are taking other medications, particularly nitrates or alpha-blockers.

Side Effects: Common side effects of sildenafil citrate include headache, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion, dizziness, and changes in vision or hearing. These side effects are usually mild and temporary. However, if you experience any severe or persistent side effects, stop using the medication and seek medical attention.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum